Friday, February 8, 2013

I introduce to you, my sister, Arden!

Hi there! Arden here, Brani's big sis. I want to thank my sister for letting me be a guest blogger on That's Just Lovely. I am a blog follower, but never been a blog writer, so here it goes...
 
I am SO EXCITED to share my latest adventure with you, I don't know where to start! I felt like Brani Laine's blog would be a great place to SCREAM from the mountain tops my latest love affair with my skin care regimen since That's Just Lovely is all about Beauty, Fashion and Lovin' Life!
 
I guess I should start by telling you a little about myself and my story. I am a wife to an amazing husband David, and mother to the most precious children ever: Preston and Elyse. I am lucky enough to stay at home with them full time and we keep ourselves pretty busy. Like all moms, I put my children first, their needs before mine and then leave very little time for "me" time. By the end of the day I am so exhausted, I just want to collapse on the couch and watch some shows with my hubby. I go through spurts of working out, so I am fairly in shape, I eat healthy (most of the time), but 6 months ago I had been noticing myself aging quicker and quicker. I know it comes with life, age and HAVING KIDS, but it was making me feel ****. I would look in the mirror and just felt GROSS! One day I was just having one of those pity party days and happened to see a friend post on Facebook about Rodan+Fields. I think she had written that post with me in mind because it read like it was specifically targeting me and my "woe is me day" (Thanks Haley). I called her up and said, "Please tell me everything about Rodan+Fields, it sounds like just what I need!" I went ahead and ordered the largest package possible from Rodan+Fields from Haley, and that is where my OBSESSION began.
 
(Sidenote from Brani: Don't I have a pretty sister, and the most adorable niece & nephew? Let's not leave Dave out. He's one hadsome brother-in-law!)

My skin has never felt this soft and silky. It hasn't looked this good since I was in my early 20's. The lines on my forehead are fading. Lines around my eyes are gone.  It is tighter, smoother, cleaner looking. Sun spots from years and years of baking in the sun have faded. It really has lived up to the name Reverse by turning back time for all the hell I put my skin through! I love the extra care I am giving to my face and neck. On days when I don't make it to the gym or eat like crap, I know I at least took care of the skin that I am going to have for the rest of my wonderful life!

So now you might be wondering...what is this Rodan+Fields she speaks of? Well, it is the new skin care line by the same doctors that created Proactiv, targeting Anti-Aging and Sun Damage. They basically have something for every skin type. I guess I should give you a little of their story, too. Rodan+Fields started in retail sales in Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Lord and Taylor, all those amazing department stores we love. It was the #1 selling brand of skin care in these stores. Their marketing analytics showed that it was actually word of mouth that was selling their products over their sales people. Rodan+Fields customers were sending their friends in, telling them they had to go buy it! They decided to pull them from under the counter and put them into direct sales, reward the people who were truly responsible for the product sales: their customers. After getting into direct sales, R+F was making monthly in sales what they used to be making yearly!
 
Fast forward 7 months and I am still completely in LOVE with the products, so much so that I decided to become a Consultant for Rodan+Fields! It has almost been a month and I am seriously LOVING EVERY SECOND of it! I never thought it was possible to have a job (a very part-time, make my own hours, easy peasy job) that would be so much fun, rewarding and would bring me the extra income we needed! It sounded too good to be true, but now I am living it and so glad I took this leap. I get to talk about this unbelievably amazing line of products, catch up with old friends on the phone, play with all the goodies, make myself look cuter and younger, all while getting paid! Ummmm, AWESOME! (Note from your sister: Sounds pretty awesome to me!)
 
So, my reason for wanting to share all of this with you FABULOUS readers is that I would love to hook you up with some MAGICAL products OR talk to you about starting your own part-time fabulous biz with me! Our team is growing crazy fast and with a new product coming out in one week that is going to take the BEAUTY WORLD by storm, now is the time to get on this ship!
 
Just some examples of what these products can do:
 
 
 
 
 
 

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
 
And as Arden's sister, I'm excited to try some products, too. So, if you're interested, don't be afraid to at least contact her. What harm can it do? You could be missing out on some life changing products! I'm already in talks with my sis about what products I want/need to try! Good luck! Remember...a confident face makes for a confident woman!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Brani!
    I have been debating for the last few weeks whether to become a consultant or not!

    How are you liking selling this?

    ReplyDelete